Hi Paul,

Lovely work! I assume that for now, independent threading for the
physics is handled only by the multi-threaded Bullet library, is this
correct? I couldn't find in the source any place using the
PhysicsThreading class, are you going to use it in the future?

I couldn't be able to compile the library since Bullet disables the
building of the BulletMultiThreaded library on 64 bit environments,
being it a requirement for osgBullet.

Regards,

Alberto