Garrett Cope wrote:
Hi,

I recently attempted migrating my application from 2.8.2 to 2.9.6. Everything seems to
build fine, but on running my app with even a simple plane as the geometry I get the
warning: "Warning: detected OpenGL error 'invalid enumerant' at after
RenderBin::draw(..)" and nothing renders. This happens with or without lighting
enabled and with or without textures.

From the forum, I got the drift that this message generally indicated some sort
of unsupported feature. Was there a big change in default settings between
2.8.2 and 2.9.6 that I didn't notice?

I'd appreciate any ideas from folks who have sucessfully made this migration.

This is abnormal. Are you running on the same system and graphics hardware?

Are you getting the same behavior with cow.osg or dumptruck.osg? If not, examine a .osg version of your plane to determine what different OpenGL features are being used.
   -Paul