Hi Garrett,

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 3:14 PM, Garrett Cope <
garrett.cope....@simcen.usuhs.edu> wrote:

> Yes, I experienced the same issue using example data files as well
> (cow.osg).
>
> I'd be glad to help track down the root issue. What do you need from me?

A guide to the simplicity way to reproduce the problem.  Details on your own
software/OS/hardware setup would be useful too.

For instance does:

  osgviewer cow.osg

Work fine for you?  Does it require mods to an osg example to reproduce the
error?  Is the error OS/driver/hardware related.  We need to have enough
info to be able to reproduce the error and characterize when/where it
occurs.  Others aren't reporting the same problems as you so there must be
something specific going on, so we need to nail down what this is.