Hi Garret,

Are you able to reproduce the problem with any of the OSG examples?  It
would be very useful for us to be able to recreate the problem and get to
the bottom of it.  You suggestion about changing RenderStage.cpp to fix
things for your app suggests a problem elsewhere, or a regression in
RenderStage.cpp.  This may/or may not be related to the line you've changed
back.  Without being able to reproduce the problem we won't be able to
determine the actual cause or appropriate fix.