Hello,

Thankyou for your reply.

I have tried building using the CMake system, following the instructions in the
README.txt file - This fails on building the quicktime stuff as I'm trying to
build for x86_64.

Also, you state, and others state, that CMake should be used to build the XCode
project, then XCode used to do the actual build - However, it is not clear to
me how this should be achieved.

I've looked at the PlatformSpecifics page on the wiki, and read the README file
- All this information seems out of date and conflicts with each other - Some
say use the XCode project (README), some say use CMake to build the XCode
project, some are broken links.

Is there a definitive guide for MacOS?

Many thanks for your help.

Thank you!