Hi,

I managed to get OSG compiling on OSX (Snow Leopard). From the top of my
head, I'm using the imageio instead of quicktime. Then I had to specify the
10.6 platform in the main CMakeLists.txt and disable Quicktime. I planned to
submit these changes, but didn't have time yet. I'll give it a go tomorrow.

Bests,
Nico