Hi Tobias,

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 10:10 AM, Tobias Duckworth <t...@orogenic.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Thankyou for your reply.
>
> I have tried building using the CMake system, following the instructions in
> the README.txt file - This fails on building the quicktime stuff as I'm
> trying to build for x86_64.

I don't recall the details, but you'll need to disable quicktime for the
64bit build as Quicktime is not 64bit.  OSX is still pretty patchy when it
comes to 64bit support, many years behind other platforms, so I'm afraid
there is still a few hoops you have to jump through.

> Is there a definitive guide for MacOS?

I have to leave this to OSX crowd as I really don't have the expertise.  The
only time I ever touch OSX is using CMake with Makefiles in which case it's
really little different from any other unix platforms.