Hi all,

We currently need to play a big video (approximately 5500*800) on 4 screens
within an OSG application (we use a composite viewer), so we've tried :

- Cut the video in 4 parts, but it seems really hard to synchronize the 4
streams.
- Decode directly the big file, resulting with a very big texture split on 4
quads (with appropriate texture coords), but even with a powerful computer,
it's very slow.

Any idea on what's the best approach for this problem ? We're currently
making our tests using the ffmpeg plugin, but maybe another plugin would be
more appropriate ?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Serge Lages
http://www.tharsis-software.com