From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Frederic
Bouvier
Sent: Saturday, 7 August 2010 12:16 AM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] Visual Studio 2010 and iostream

This error is gone with CMake 2.8.2

-Fred

----- "Martin Naylor" a écrit :

> Hi Fred,
> Arrrr that explains why I don’t see errors...
> I am still using vs2008 as VS2010 seems to leave the exe files in the
> bin and lib folders whenever I build and I had funny linker errors
> last time ( a few months back).
>
> I might have a go at building flightgear later, let you know how it
> goes or doesn’t!
>
> Regards
>
> Martin.

DISCLAIMER:---------------------------------------------------------------------------
This e-mail transmission and any documents, files and previous e-mail messages
attached to it are private and confidential. They may contain proprietary or
copyright
material or information that is subject to legal professional privilege. They
are for
the use of the intended recipient only.  Any unauthorised viewing, use,
disclosure,
copying, alteration, storage or distribution of, or reliance on, this message is
strictly prohibited. No part may be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without
the
written permission of the owner. If you have received this transmission in
error, or
are not an authorised recipient, please immediately notify the sender by return
email,
printed
copies. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient should not be
deemed a
waiver of any privilege or protection. Thales Australia does not warrant or
represent
that this e-mail or any documents, files and previous e-mail messages attached
are
error or virus free.