Recently Brad Christiansen uploaded some 3rd party binaries built with Visual
Studio 2010.  (Thanks!)  He noted problems with iostream.  I still have
iostream problems when linking in OSG into my application in specific places
under Visual Studio 2010.  Does anyone understand what the issue is?

Originally, I thought that the 3rd party libraries I was using were built with
a previous version of VS and, thus, caused these linking issues when rolled
into my application.  I would have thought that using 3rd party libraries
totally built with vs2010 would have resolved this, but Brad even noted this
problem when he originally posted the binaries.  Any insight would be
appreciated!

Thank you!

Cheers,
Jason