Thank you for your quick response. I still have some questions though, sorry
;).

Ulrich Hertlein wrote:
> On 14/12/10 10:23 , Bart Jan Schuit wrote:
>
> As I understand it, they're setting up two cameras, located in the eye point
> '0'.
> Camera 1 is projecting onto the vertical screen, and camera two is projecting
> onto the
> horizontal screen (as per your drawing).

How do you set this up in code? Just make two cameras and two views and that's
it, or do I need to set projections in a certain direction. If so, how?

> Camera 1 would look due right (down the X axis in your drawing), and camera 2
> would look
> up/north (down the Y axis in your drawing).

I understand this, I think. Please correct me if I'm wrong though: The 'view'
of each camera must go through it's own frustum. And these frustums are drawn
in my code drawing.

> The frustum for camera 1 would then be *sheared* (not rotated) in the
> positive Y direction to coincide with the bounds or the projection rectangle.

Shouldn't I shear both? And both for like 45 degrees (if you can speak of
degrees. Hope I understand it correctly and you do ;)). And how do you shear in
OSG? What is the code for that?

Thank you very much for your help. The concept is beginning to become clear.
But I don't have an idea how to put this in code. Can you tell me of some of
the functions I need?