I've made some progress, but not the one I want. I'm trying to figure out how I
set the cameras properly. I figure that the shearing is actually the easiest
step, once you know how to set the cameras and the projections/views. But my
question is: how should I set both cameras? And their projection matrix and
view matrix?
I've made two views, both with their own camera of course. But I think I cannot
easily add a CameraManipulator like the TrackBall manipulator, as moving the
camera might impose some problems I think. So I tried to just add a
CameraManipulator, but VS tells me I cannot do that as it is an abstract class.
Simply, I just want to have a view pre-set views where the camera moves to like
3 or 5 positions, all around the camera point drawn above (so I can test for a
couple of views, to see if the projections are correct). So how can I set the
cameras this way? Because if I don't add a Manipulator, nothing is shown on the
screen.
But my main question is how to set the view and/or projection matrices for each
camera correctly. Hope you can help me, I'm spending hours on trying stuff out
but I can't figure out how it should be done.