Hi Bart,

On 15/12/10 21:27 , Bart Jan Schuit wrote:
> But my question is: how should I
> set both cameras? And their projection matrix and view matrix? I've made two
> views,
> both with their own camera of course. But I think I cannot easily add a
> CameraManipulator like the TrackBall manipulator, as moving the camera might
> impose
> some problems I think. So I tried to just add a CameraManipulator, but VS
> tells me I

I'd forget about Manipulators for now.  For a first cut I would just create the
two
cameras manually and set the perspective and view matrices manually.  If you
want to move
the camera you can create a keyboard handler that moves the eye point.  Then
use this new
eye point when setting the view matrix.

This may not help very much, but I don't really understand at which point
you're stuck a.t.m.

Cheers,
/ulrich