Hi Hector,

maybe you can try to use the ndk-build command instead of "make", and see if
it runs smooth.
If so, probably there's something wrong with the makefile generated by
CMake...

Regarding the osg Android example, the folder structure is the same as the
one of the NDK examples.
Build instructions for native projects are very clear on the ndk online
documentation, especially if you use Eclipse.
You basically need to build the native part of the example before (under the
jni folder) the same way you compiled the native osg libs, and afterwards
build the java files under src. They make use of the native lib, and both
the java code and the native library will be packed in the apk by Eclipse
(or the compiler you're using).

HTH,
Ricky