Jorge Izquierdo Ciges wrote:
> ... About the other things probably is just that you didn't do a make install
> to create a directory with all the includes etc

Hi,
I also have some issues with the example, basically the same as Riccardo. I did
run the make install on my OSG build and it went OK (everything was installed
under  /usr/local/). But running the build command on that Android.mk still
does not find the header files, unless I explicitly add an entry to the
LOCAL_C_INCLUDES to add the standard osg/include tree. No idea why it works for
you and not for us... A question: did you create your Android build in a
separate folder (in my case under the OSG root) or did you do in source. mixing
the new stuff with what comes out of SVN?
Now on to the next issue: linker... I get this error:

Code:
ld.exe: cannot find -losgdb_dds

Of course that lib as well as all the others are present in my build tree (and
I indicated it correctly in the Android.mk file). Any idea what could cause
these issue?

Last but not least, is everybody using the ndk-build command to compile the
example? Or is there another solution maybe going through CMake? I'd like to
make sure that I do the things I'm supposed to...
Thanks,

   Luca