> Chris Hanson wrote:
> > I don't remember how VPB handles this anymore. I know I've done it
> though.

  I recall what I did -- I actually used a crazy rendering trick to avoid
the need for holes in the terrain.

  I believe you could mark the hole areas in your drape image with a
special color and then have a custom shader that discarded fragments when
that color was detected. If that won't work, there's probably other ideas I
could consult with you on.

--
Chris 'Xenon' Hanson, omo sanza lettere. xe...@alphapixel.com
http://www.alphapixel.com/