Hi,

On Tuesday, February 12, 2013 11:55:48 Robert Osfield wrote:
> Integrating with an ECEF model would be ideal, lots of OSG users have
> applications where whole earth models are used and viewpoints go from
> within the atmosphere to outside it.
If there is a question how this can be achieved, I can probably help out in
some corners. I have here an osg based elliptic paged whole earth model
running with a combination of the INRIA paper and the weaker Oskar Elek tables
for scattering. Still experimenting with this. And I do not have a that nice
implementation. But my focus is as usual to be as modular as possible. So it's
easily possible to have the more sophisticated scattering models implemented
in the interresting environments.

Greetings

Mathias