Hi Robert,

On Tuesday, June 04, 2013 09:42:10 Robert Osfield wrote:
> Thoughts?
Great idea!

I see that the GeometryDeprecated is still needed.
... that means we will need this at least.

The begin/end emulation code could then probably move to wherever you move the
GeometryDeprecated class.

What about the plugins?
Do all of them consistently use the fast path?

May be this is also an opportunity to throw out the deprecated dlists?

Also to get good 'fast path' performance, handlling of primitive restart would
be good. I know there were discussions about that. But was there a final
outcome how you want to have this implemented?

Greetings

Mathias