Hi Sebastian,

Yes, I have to admit that my question was not clear enough. Actually I meant
using C++11 in osg-based apps. The reason I asked is that I would like to write
a high-level rendering engine based on osg (to be distributed to many users)
and I was not sure if I should directly use C++11 or not. I wanted to know how
many people are using C++11 in their osg-based apps. You are one of the and it
is good to know that, +1  :)

So consider my question as a questionnaire.