Hi deniz,

I am not sure how you came to that conclusion. I suggest upgrading to VS2013 as soon as possible, and test your application with it. You can set policy to support older, non-c++11 compliant compilers if you wish, but that decision should not prevent you from moving to new compilers in general.

Regards,

Judson