From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of deniz diktas
Sent: 26 November 2013 19:15
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: Re: [osg-users] C++11 with OSG

Hi Judson,

Thanks for the feedback. Well I thought it is always best to stick to the
oldest compiler supporting basic C+11 features, which is vs2010. Even if I am
able to support older compilers, the code should be compiled in those older
ones, which means I cannot use say range-based for-loops etc. because older
ones cannot compile it. And if I compile my engine code in vs2013 and someone
tries to use it in vs2010, would that not be a problem? Am I missing something
here?