Hi,

I am currently working on using OpenSceneGraph to display surfaces with levels
of details in an existing software. I have data in .osg format which already
contained LOD and that I would like to display.
My application already have a viewer in which it displays its own objects and I
would like to view osg surfaces in that same viewer.
I read the FAQ and tried the method to use osg with an existing renderer but I
just managed to create an osg viewer embedded in my existing window
superimposed on top of the first viewer.
I do not know if my explanations are very clear.
My problem is that I can't find a way to display osg surfaces without creating
an entire view (with background etc), is there a way to do that ?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Sophie