Hi,

Sorry, I was not sure of what you meant by type of viewer.
I only know that the window is defined in a QGLWidget.

I have already tried something with osgViewer::GraphicsWindowEmbedded.

    glPushAttrib( GL_ALL_ATTRIB_BITS );
    glMatrixMode( GL_PROJECTION );
    glPushMatrix();
    glMatrixMode( GL_TEXTURE );
    glPushMatrix();
    glMatrixMode( GL_MODELVIEW );
    glPushMatrix();
    glDisable(GL_LIGHTING);
    glDisable( GL_BLEND ) ;

    //get openGL current parameters
    GLint viewParams[4];
    glGetIntegerv( GL_VIEWPORT, viewParams );

    //set up viewer
    viewer_.getCamera()->setGraphicsContext(gc_);

viewer_.setUpViewerAsEmbeddedInWindow(viewParams[0],viewParams[1],viewParams[2]
,viewParams[3]);

    viewer_.setSceneData(obj_->get_root());

    GLdouble glMat[16];

    glGetDoublev( GL_PROJECTION_MATRIX, glMat );
    viewer_.getCamera()->setProjectionMatrix( osg::Matrix(glMat) );
    glGetDoublev( GL_MODELVIEW_MATRIX, glMat );
    viewer_.getCamera()->setViewMatrix( osg::Matrix(glMat) );

    viewer_.frame();

    glMatrixMode( GL_TEXTURE );
    glPopMatrix();
    glMatrixMode( GL_PROJECTION );
    glPopMatrix();
    glMatrixMode( GL_MODELVIEW );
    glPopMatrix();
    glPopAttrib();
    glEnable( GL_BLEND );

I can display OpenSceneGraph objects in the software but in a viewer that is
superimposed on the original one.

Thanks,

Sophie