Hi Sohpie,

You haven't yet explained what type of application/viewer you are trying to
embed the OSG in, so there isn't too much we can advise specifically.

Perhaps using the osgViewer::GraphicsWindowEmbedded adapter would be
appropriate.  Have a look at the osgviewerSDL osg example to see how it's
set up.  It illustrates how one can provide a graphics context and have the
OSG just render to that context.

Robert.