Hi Chris,

I've reviewed the CompositeViewer::addView()/removeView() and then both
look fine, for the general case I don't see anything obvious that needs
adding.  Calling releaseGLObjecs() isn't something I would add to
removeView() as you can have multiple views sharing the same window and
sharing the same scene graph so if you did call releaseGLObjects() you only
have to recreate them.  If the View has a GraphicsWindow/GraphicsContext of
it's own when the window gets closed it should be able to do the clean up
then.

Would there be any value in making CompositeViewer::addView/removeView()
virtual?  So you can subclass from CompositeViewer and override them?