It's clear to me that some people have good times and others struggle for all
kinds of reasons. It is often easier to project our feelings onto classes of
people than deal with them ourselves. When people tell me they have a good time
or are struggling I always just ask them about their own experience and listen
as they tell me what's up for them.

I have done several hundred open space events and I can categorically say that
some people like it and some don't. And they all have their own reasons.

Chris.

CHRIS CORRIGAN
www.chriscorrigan.com