Today is June, 11.
What is the point of setting destination for every route? As I've said
earlier, I always start my trip from home and and it at home. In the latest
version of OsmAnd I have to add this destination all the times I start it.
It works this way:
1. Start OsmAnd and click on Navigate button
2. In history tap on Home
3. It immediately starts creating new route, offering "Dismiss" or "Start"
buttons
4. If I press on "Start" button, it announces - "You have reached your
destination Home"
5. I have to click on "Back" button in Android to continue making my route
6. Then tap on Menu button (left bottom corner) and choose "My Places"
button
7. Then I have to choose my first intermediate destination
And OsmAnd sets new destination without offering any menu to set first
intermediate destination :(
8. I have to click on Menu button again, go to "My Places" and at the
bottom right corner tap on "Directions" button. Then I have to choose
"Replace the destination" button again :( WTF?
9. Then the story continues again (see p.4)
10. And again, it resets the destination and I have to repeat from 4 to 9...
11. Only after I have repeated from 4 to 9 five times it finally offered me
menu to set first intermediate destination as it should...
What is the point of this dumb design???
Developers, I'm begging you, please return back to old fashioned design,
when I can set my destination once and for all my trips. As I mentioned
earlier, I always start my trip from home and and it at my home (don't you
do the same?). There is no need to reset my destination all the times I
start OsmAnd...