My observation was that the destination is gone when I stop/pause the
routing - because I prepared it earlier, but did not want the lady talk
to me all the time with "gps signal lost", while I did not start yet.

Personally, I'm glad to see a search history - and I am disappointed
that the actual search is lost from the history. I did not understand
yet what is kept as history, but the results appear incomplete.

- Martin