Works like a proverbial charm over here. As I expect if does for everybody else
if they set intermediate and final destinations properly. This adverb does not
seem to apply to you. Re-read the instructions and everything that has been
posted here and try again. Eventually, regardless of how “useless” your current
attempts have been, you should get it right!