From: Ron Carson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 4:22 PM
To: Krauss Alice
Subject: Re[4]: [OTnow] GREAT NEWS!

Hello Alice:

You are right. I was very hasty in my earlier posts...... sorry!!!!!!

Thanks  for  asking  me  about the Practice Framework, its a reminder that I
need to spend some time looking at it again!

Interesting comments about the Fund's video!! I haven't seen it!! To bad the
former executive director of The Fund is no longer at AOTA because she was a
member of this list. She may have appreciated your comments.

Just  out  of  curiosity, where did you see the video. And, have you been to
The Fund's web site?

On Tuesday, March 30, 2004, you wrote:

KA> Ron,
KA> You have not given us a chance to thank you... not only for this "fight"
but
KA> for constantly challenging us to think in terms of occupation,
regardless of
KA> whether or not we agree with you. Your posts help us to be more
reflective
KA> and deliberate. Hopefully this reflection and dialogue will inform our
KA> clinical practices, educational and marketing efforts. We need to be
KA> proactive in defining for ourselves and others what exactly is
Occupational
KA> Therapy.You at least give us(as does our history) a starting point for
this
KA> discussion and exploration. For this ,I consider your posts to be a
KA> wonderful and much appreciated service to me and to the entire
profession.