Diane,
I am going to comment here rather than "Lurking".
There are some great resources to help you with "evidence-based interventions"

Treatment of Neglect etc.
Go to www.ebrsr.com and read module 11. The treatments for neglect that has
been demonstrated to have some impact on reducing the neglect and improving
performance in self care tasks are:
1. TENS
2. Neck muscle vibration therapy
3. Bilateral half field eye patches
4. feedback strategies
5. limb activation strategies
They are described in the module.
 These interventions combined with basic initiation of early self care tasks
and balance with improve the outcomes. In this patient the results will require
time and persistence.

Subluxation
1. The only evidence for improving and preventing subluxation is with the use
of an electrical stimulation program. This involves 2 channel deltoid and
triceps stim for most effective not supra spinatus

Upper extremtity return (by the way here the outcomes are focused on occupation
and use occupation for an effective intervention strategy so I treat UE as part
of my overall intervention program not in isolation)
See module at above website on upper extremity.
1. Electrical stimulation
2. begin the early stages of visualization and mental imagery focusing on
attention to task with this patient.
3. follow some of the other strategies in the module.

Need to run so cannot elaborate further.

Sue
Sue D