Ron,
While that is the current Cochrane one it is over 3 years old. The one from
EBRSR is this last year. As a Cochrane author I prefer the Cochrane methodology
to some of the others and think it produces a more accurate and thorough
outcome but in this case I think the EBSR is a little more current.

Sue D