I agree with what the other posts have suggested.  It is difficult when there
is very little response from the patient.  I would start with making sure his
environment is therapeutic to him.  Inculding wheelchair positioning, bed
positioning, room changes, education to patient, family, and staff to encourage
patients attention to the left.  Activities that encourage crossing midline
with the right side of his body, even if this is done passively.  Sitting
balance, weightbearing through the shoulder, tactile stimulation to the left
side of his body, visual tracking exercises.  During dressing he may be
dependent, but verbal education throughout making him a part of the activity is
important. Instead of having staff doing stuff TO him, they will be doing these
activities FOR him.  Make sure there is good lines of communication between all
staff and family.

Hope everyones suggestions gives you somewhere to start, let us know if you
have any other specific questions as time goes on. :)

Amber