From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kieran Fulke - Sun Remote Monitoring Centre
Sent: 14. julij 2003 11:30
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [otrs] OTRS / Solaris 9

Hi folks

i'm trying to sun OTRS on a solaris 9 machine (sparc), even the main page wont come up to begin with:

[Mon Jul 14 10:07:14 2003] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] Premature end of script headers: /opt/otrs/bin/cgi-bin/index.pl
Invalid argument at /opt/otrs/bin/cgi-bin/../../Kernel/System/Log.pm line 62.

commenting out the "ipc stuff" function that ends at line 62 in Log.pm allows me to log in as the default user, look around, but as soon as i try to make any changes, like adding a user, it hangs and eventually returns a timeout.

any clues?

regards.