Answer / questions myself
>>       * How do I access closed tickets? I sent myself a test questions,
>>         got a ticket assigned, answered it and then closed it. Now I do
>>         not see where I can get a list of closed tickets to access
>>         previous ones, except when I search for them.
>
>I think using the search form to get access to closed or individual tickets
is
>a very efficient way and its IMHO the only one.

In the utilities page, there is a link to all closed tickets.  With the
oldest presented first and most recently closed last.  (btw, I think the
order of this is kind of backwards.  Is there a way to change it so the most
recently closed tickets are presented at the top of the list [first page]?)
't think so.

>>       * I did not find in the manual what the "Split/Divide" ("Teilen")
>>         action (for example displayed in the zoom view) is supposed to
>>         do.
>
>The "Split/Divide" possibility helps you to share several tickets with
>different operators. Just give it a try an you will find out.

I don't quite understand myself either.  Can we request an update to the
documentation on exactly what this function does and an example of it's use
in a common situation?

Jake Covert
Infrastructure Analyst
Electronic Data Systems