Hi,

Just started using OTRS and so far finding it very useful, but we are
finding some aspects quite confusing, but presume this is just because we do
not appreciate why it works the way it does.

The main thing we are having problems understanding is the QueueView and
AUTO items.  Ideally we would like to exclude all AUTO items from the
queueview by default unless they have exceeded the time set against them.

Basically, we would like to be able to respond to an item, set the AUTO
state and date time, unlock it (so that it is not owned, as anyone can deal
with it or we may not be in the office that day) and then forget it until a
reply is received or the AUTO is triggered.

Is this possible or sensible even?

Thank you
Neil