On Saturday, May 08, 2004 11:04 PM
Robert Kehl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Friday, May 07, 2004 9:33 PM
> Daniel Seifert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>> Which were those 5000 hours, weren't they?
>>
>> I don't think so. 5000 minutes is just 3.5 days, this wouldn't make
>> sense as it waited 4.5 days before. It may be the 7000 minutes, this
>> would fit (but this is the escalation timeout).
>>
>> Nonetheless it doesn't make sense that it gives a timeout at all.
>> OTRS should calculate the timeout from the last email received, not
>> from some random earlier one.
>
> Ack. What we's need were the whole history of the offending ticket
> alongside its contents. May you forward a mitigated version to me via
> PM alongside any additional information that weren't suited for a
> public ML.

After reviewing the history you sent I must say I cannot draw a line
between the lockout and neither 5000 nor 7000 hours. It's not obvious,
why it gets unlocked.

What happens at the time of unlocking, ie. which script runs at that
time? It may well be a GenericAgent job unlocks the ticket, aside any
automatic unlock time.

Regards,

Robert Kehl

--
((otrs.de)) :: OTRS GmbH :: Norsk-Data-Str. 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg
         http://www.otrs.de/ :: Tel. +49 (0)6172 4832388