On Monday, May 10, 2004 4:26 PM
Support Technique <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Can we enable several smtp server depending on the queue for example.
> I can have several emails and several different domains for receiving
> in different queues, but they all got sent to the same smtp, how can
> I get around that? (With out rewriting all the send module)

This were a way to go:

Configure a mail server capable of serving to several SMTP servers, and
use that one from within OTRS. exim and Postfix both can handle multiple
SMTP servers. Afaik, Mercury32 can only handle one SMTP relay server.

Contact ((otrs.de)) via [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you want a tailor-made
configuration of whatever IT structure you own.

Regards,

Robert Kehl

--
((otrs.de)) :: OTRS GmbH :: Norsk-Data-Str. 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg
         http://www.otrs.de/ :: Tel. +49 (0)6172 4832388