Am Mo, den 10.05.2004 schrieb Robert Kehl um 09:50:

Hi,

> > So I guess it's a bug in UnlockTickets.pl
>
> I don't. We forget the $Self->{UncountedUnlockTime}. Let's see:
>
> The ticket came in on 28st of April, 19:18:06, the owner is root. You
> became owner at 20:55:45.
>
> You and the customer then did something on the ticket, and you set it to
> 'pending auto close+' on 4th of May, 15:00:18, the pending time (doesn't
> really matter here) is set to 7th of May, 14:59.

Right.

> An hour later the customer sended another Followup, setting the ticket
> to state "Open". This is very important - the ticket won't have unlocked
> if no FollowUp had been received. The owner is changed back to
> '[EMAIL PROTECTED]', what is probably undesirable.

I don't see where the owner is changed back to root?

> Now we're coming to the 5th of May, 01:35, one point in time the regular
> UnlockTickets.pl is run. Overlooking the code in UnlockTickets.pl, I see
> some calculations going on there dealing with the parameter
> $Self->{UncountedUnlockTime}. In short, the parameters holds the hours
> from Fri, 16:00 till Mon, 06:00 to not be counted as Unlock Time.

In 1.1.3 we set the timeout so high as we did not want it to unlock
during the weekend (which it did in version 1.1.3). While I think it is
a good idea to not count Sat+Sun, why do you keep out Fri 16-24:00 and
Mo 0-6:00? This would mean you have to not count all the other nights as
well ;)

> Calculating back from the 5th of May, 01:35 5000 hours and taking the

5000 minutes.

> above into account, I believe you land up somewhere near the ticket
> create time. Can you confirm this?

It comes pretty close. Yet it means that OTRS is counting the complete
time the ticket is locked && unanswered, even though the last reply has
just come in a few hours ago.

So UnlockTickets.pl may be working according to specificiation, but I
think the specification has a flaw :-)

--
Daniel Seifert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>