Am Mo, den 10.05.2004 schrieb Robert Kehl um 15:22:

Hi,

> >> How do I do this?
>
> http://localhost/otrs/index.pl?Action=AdminUserGroup

Both dseifert and root have full rights for groups admin, stats and
users.

I also have some other groups (dseifert, management, software) where
dseifert has full rights and root has none.

Neither root nor me have any rights for group faq

> >> Postmaster on the Linux box?
>
> No, the OTRS PostMaster.  $Self->{PostmasterUserID} - if not set, it
> defaults to 1, which were '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'.

It is set to 1 in Defaults.pm.

--
Daniel Seifert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>