Dear Sir :

actualy we are testing otrs system in our bank. we can now sending email to our employees but we cannot recieve any thing from them, we tried many time to send emails to our system but no thing recieved in our system.But i want to add that our administrator is idintfy by his e-mail account in hotmail or lotus not . so every e-mail sending from the employee to our system its going directly to his e-mail account and they are not coming to our system. Please reply to us as soon as possible.

Qais Al-aamri
Oman Arab Bank