Guys,

        I have had OTRS up and running, I was submitting emails through
the customer interface, and even receiving emails for new account setups
to my ISP and getting them in outlook. What I have setup is FreeBSD with
Sendmail configured. I have my emails going to the OTRS system and also
OTRS was! Sending them to our companies email at helpdesk. It seems as
though I cannot receive any eamils to our ISP mail server, so when I
check my mail client(outlook) I never receive any mail messages. The
docs say that it uses a flat configured sendmail and that all should
work out of the box. When you reset OTRS setting securemode = 0 does
this wipe all the settings out completely?

I cannot get emails sent to my ISP mail server!!! Help! It seems like
they are just stuck in OTRS.

Thank you,

Michael W. Belz
Jr. Systems Administrator, Sky River Management
(702) 336-9418
AIM: SimbaSRM