Hi Michael,

Please use a proper subject to describe your e-mail.

I have had OTRS up and running, I was submitting emails through
the customer interface, and even receiving emails for new account setups to my ISP and getting them in outlook. What I have setup is FreeBSD with Sendmail configured. I have my emails going to the OTRS system and also
OTRS was! Sending them to our companies email at helpdesk. It seems as
though I cannot receive any eamils to our ISP mail server, so when I
check my mail client(outlook) I never receive any mail messages. The
docs say that it uses a flat configured sendmail and that all should
work out of the box.

Please clarify this:
* do you have troubles *receiving* e-mail via OTRS/POP3?
* do you have troubles *sending* e-mail via OTRS?
* are you using your own server to send mail (via sendmail) or are you using your ISP's mailserver?

Kind regards,

Pim Rupert
Lemonbit Internet