From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Daniele
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 8:05 AM
To: otrs@otrs.org
Subject: [otrs] two problems with LDAP authentication

I updated otrs from 2.0.4 to 2.2.3 yesterday on my debian server.
I didn't change the db. I am still using the previous installation mySQL
db.

Today, if I use internal DB authentication I can get inside my OTRS as
admin and all is fine.

But, if I change my kernel/config.pm to use LDAP authentication, I get
the following two problems.

1st. I no longer can get in as DB admin, I MUST use a different admin
account from MS AD.
2nd. I no longer can get/see the edit field to enter user names on the
left side of the [ User Management ] area of the admin > [ User ]
section

Can someone help me, please?
Thank you in advance.
Daniele
NOTE:

This e-mail transmission may contain confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, employee or agent responsible
for delivering this information to the intended recipient,
unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the
contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender
and delete it from your computer. Thank you for your compliance.