Thank you again.
I logged in as admin through the db authentication.
I gave to my LDAP account admin rights so I am safe.
I added LDAP interface rows to config.pm and all seems to work fine.
The problem now is that no agent can log in OTRS if their name/record is
not in LDAP db.
This is, in my opinion, an OTRS problem.

For the missing field I made a second installation and I replaced my
old db with the new one. I missed all my stuff (nothing, it was only a
local demo server) but I found again the field.

A question:
Is there a way to have more than one form for customers?
Or, is there a way to have a specific ticket form for each queue?
I read about a lot of people asking for it, but not any answer.

Can I create a php form with the same action of ticket form

<form action="/otrs/customer.pl" method="post" name="compose"
enctype="multipart/form-data">
      <input type="hidden" name="Action" value="CustomerTicketMessage">
       <input type="hidden" name="Subaction" value="StoreNew">
       <input type="hidden" name="Expand" value="">
       <input type="hidden" name="FormID"
value="1194532037.5609107.86464706">
       bla bla bla
</form>

to populate the otrs new ticket requests?

Thank you in advance.
Daniele

Andy Lubel ha scritto:
They may want to have a customer or agent backend that's not tied into LDAP?

If that's so, Ive never done it but there is some rather weak documentation
@ otrs on how to do it:

http://doc.otrs.org/2.2/en/html/x1572.html#multiple-customer-backends

Sorry I cant help too much since we are 100% ldap backended :(

-Andy