Mike Lykov wrote:

In "phone ticket" from field is a input box and "to" is a drop-down.
In "email ticket" "from" is a drop-down box, and "to" is a input box.

I think so:

* i get a phone call and i want to create ticket without notification user by email (user maybe haven't email, or it not known to me now, or I don't want
to show using otrs to user).
in drop-down I choose queue. what i must fill in input box (from)?

It expects the email address of the customer. I don't know if you can change this behavior.

* i get an letter to my personal email, not to configured in otrs.
I want to create ticket in otrs silently, without user notification.
in drop-down (from) i choose queue. What i must fill in input box (to)?

We solve this by forwarding the email to the address configured for the queue and it will just show up there. No need to manually copy- paste the message.

if i fill email ticket, user get an email. can i avoid it ?

Disable the notification.

why email ticket created "from queue to user" ?

Because then the user can reply and the answer will show up in this queue. Or maybe I didn't understand your question.

The "Search Customer" also doesn't seem to do anything.
Do you have customers in your database? Any error message you're
getting?

We (for example) do not want to give web interface to customers and work only
with emails.
We do not creating customer users in database by hand. Can we search anything
in "search customer" ? maybe customers auto-created by their emails ?

You need customers in your database if you want to use the customer search field.

Nils Breunese.