From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike
Lykov
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 12:38 AM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.org
Subject: Re: [otrs] Phone call/ new ticket

В сообщении от Friday 14 December 2007 05:29:50 Maurice James Ny написал(а):

> Have you entered your customers into the database?

Are we must do it by hand, or otrs have "autocreate" feature?
When some user wrote a letter for us and ticket are created, a "customerID"
field are shown in this ticket (a email of this user).

This "customerID" is not in database as "customer user"? why?

In our case we can not predict who wrote a letter to us, how we can fill
the "customer users" database ?

Mike