Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

Quoting "Nils Breunese (Lemonbit)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Thanks for you reply. PostmasterFollowUpState is checked and set to 'open'. However, PostmasterFollowUpStateClosed is set to 'open' but is unchecked. Could that be it?

Unfortunately, that didn't work, either. Here's a little more info. When a customer responds to a ticket and it has been marked as either "closed" or "responded", the ticket remains closed and is not displayed in the queue. As it turns our, tickets marked as anything but open are not displayed in the queue. pending, responded... none of them show up in the queue.

I need to have tickets in every state but closed displayed in the queue. I need any ticket that has a response from the outside displayed in the queue, no matter how old the original ticket. How do I accomplish these two things?