Ok. I think I got it now. I searched the closed tickets and found there is a closed notification message attached to the ticket. . .but I did not receive the email. . .I get all other notifications just fine. . .why would this custom one be different?

Thanks.

----- Original Message -----
From: Nils Leideck - ITSM <nils.leid...@leidex.net>
To: "User questions and discussions about OTRS." <otrs@otrs.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 11:41:04 AM
Subject: [otrs] how to enable auto-response for ticket close?
Hi,

On 18.05.2010, at 00:12, TechFan wrote:

Can you please help me understand how to answer your question? "can you see the email as article?" What exactly are you asking? Are you talking about the settings for the Notification (Event) or the ticket being closed? Are you talking about the Article type under the Notification (Event) settings? If so, I have not selected any of those options (email-internal, note-external, etc). It says those apply to ArticleCreate Events, so I didn't set any of them.

If you are asking about the Recipient (Group based) setting, yes, I have selected Customer.

If you are asking about the Zoom Ticket view. . .I can see Compose Answer (email) and when I click it, it opens with the email address in the To or CC (it populates the To with my email address - I submitted the ticket via email and then changed the customer so the customer's email address shows up in the CC?). The ones I was closing to test with, I was both the customer and the agent.

Thanks again for your help. Please help me find the answers you need to understand what is happening.

If your notification is defined ok and your recipient is the customer then the email text should be stored as an article on the ticket that you closed. If there is no new article then the notification settings are probably wrong.

Freundliche Grüße / Kind regards

Nils Leideck

--
Nils Leideck