On 05/27/2010 05:34 AM, Louis Becker wrote:
Hi

I have now figured out that one can use the freetext field to create
additional drop downs. One field I would like to use will have more than
200 entries. Instead of adding the values through the graphical user
interface, I would like to do it directly to the storage location of the
freetext. Would somebody be able to direct me to where the freetext
fields are stored?

Thanks

Louis

* *

*From:* otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] *On Behalf
Of *Louis Becker
*Sent:* 18 May 2010 09:43
*To:* otrs@otrs.org
*Subject:* [otrs] Additional Dropdowns on Customer Interface

Dear All

We would like to employ OTRS as an internal ticketing system for a
telecoms network. For statistical purposes we would like to post tickets
against specifics sites (locations with equipment). Is it possible (or
can it easily be done) to add additional drop downs lists on the
customer interface with location IDs? If possible, how?

Louis

DISCLAIMER

This message is intended solely for the individual(s) and entity(s) to
which it is addressed. It is confidential and may contain legally
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, copying, storage,
disclosure or distribution of this e-mail and any attachments is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the named recipient or have
otherwise received this communication in error, please destroy this
message from your system and kindly notify the sender by e-mail.

DISCLAIMER

This message is intended solely for the individual(s) and entity(s) to
which it is addressed. It is confidential and may contain legally
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, copying, storage,
disclosure or distribution of this e-mail and any attachments is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the named recipient or have
otherwise received this communication in error, please destroy this
message from your system and kindly notify the sender by e-mail.

Is there a way to do this in the agent interface when creating a new ticket?

--
Stephen Clark
NetWolves